A healthcare insurance workshop for individuals and families and their health insurance.
- What is the exchange and the private marketplace?
- Who qualifies for a subsidy inside the exchange?
- What are the enrollment periods?
- Who are the carriers and what are the plans?
- What are the 10 essential benefits?
- How critical is your network?
- Who pays a fine?
- How do you sign up for health insurance?
- Why do you want to use an agent vs an in person assister? Do you pay more?
Healthcare Insurance workshop
Spiritwood at Pine Lake
3607 228th Ave SE, Issaquah, WA 98029
October 8, 2013, 6:30-8:30
November 5, 2013, 6:30-8:30
3710 Providence Pt. Drive SE
Issaquah, WA 98027
November 14, 2013 7:00pm
Healthcare Insurance Workshop
SVWIB: Snoqualmie Valley Women In Business
TPC At Snoqualmie Ridge
36005 SE Ridge Street
Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
November 13, 2013, 11:30-2:00